South Korea reported late last night that North Korea has begun moving missiles toward their east coast. Our US base in Guam is on it’s highest alert, and the world is watching, wondering just how far Kim Jong Eun will step toward the edge of all reason to peer over the edge into the abyss which would spell the end of his life, and the end of his nation.
I would bet that every American [ like me ] who lives on the west coast is also glued to news developments about North Korea 24-7. Even though we are all re-assured daily that Jon Eun will not and actually cannot technically make good on his threats, this situation feels awful and I really am furious about it.
Cited: Former CIA Director Michael Hayden told LIGNET this week that the possibility of North Korea launching a nuclear attack is “somewhere between extremely remote and zero,” but that he believes the current situation with the North is extremely dangerous and is becoming more so by the year. The cycle of threats by North Korea followed by promises of aid must be broken, he said.
Adding to all this conflicting information, Great Britain’s Prime Minister David Cameron has come out with a statement claiming it’s a “known fact” that North Korea has the technology to strike the UK with a nuclear missile.
So if this is a “known fact” then why are US military analysts telling the American public that North Korea does not have the technological ability to actually make good on their [ now daily] threats? Which statements are true? I happen to think that is a question of urgent concern at this moment.
Forgive my French, but WTF?
“The Prime Minister said he was “very concerned” about the threat from North Korea and warned that Pyongyang now has capabilities to strike the United States and Britain.
Speaking to workers in Scotland, the Prime Minister said the threat from North Korea showed that Britain needs to keep the Trident nuclear deterrent.
Asked if he was concerned about North Korea the Prime Minister said: “How concerned am I about North Korea? Very concerned, it has extremely dangerous technologies in terms of nuclear and its weapons.”
- Hayden: Situation With North Korea ‘On the Edge’ (dailyqueernews.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous to Save World from Nuclear Apocalypse by Attacking North Korea (gizmodo.co.uk)
- ‘PROVOCATIVE’ THREAT:North Korea Clears Military To Attack US With Nukes (foxnews.com)
- North Korea warns military cleared to wage nuclear attack against US (endtimebibleprophecy.wordpress.com)
- North Korea nuclear attack on US (thesun.co.uk)
- North Korea Keeps Up the Pressure and Threats; Clears Military to Wage Nuclear Attack Against U.S. (blackchristiannews.com)
- North Korean army spokesman says military cleared to wage nuclear attack on U.S. (vancouversun.com)
- North Korea military says its authorized to attack US (ktvb.com)
- NK says it has approved plans for nuclear attack on U.S. (cbsnews.com)
- How Should the United States Respond to North Korea’s Threats of Nuclear Attack? (foxnewsinsider.com)