In October of 2012 I wrote:
One truly knows what a replete and seamless Kali Yuga society is like when the over-washing tsunami of morally sickening events, issues, scandals, crimes, outrages, government thefts, smoke and mirrors schemes, corruption, stealth, duplicity et al – becomes so great that before one scandal can properly be addressed and resolved, the next one is already crawling up upon the backs of the American people. This particular mega-government crime scandal goes back to the spring of 2012, when the unthinkable was discussed during a congressional hearing that is SO COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS that when you watch this video, you don’t believe what you are hearing. Listen carefully as this highly placed female executive explains to her interrogator why she has no executive authority to audit individual federal reserve banks, and therefore cannot explain where one trillion dollars has disappeared to, which was placed upon the FED’s book nine months earlier.
My next question is WHERE are the indictments, and WHY has this incredible outrage not been legally pursued further????
Kali Yuga | Definition: (Devanāgarī: कलियुग [kəli juɡə], lit. “age of [the demon] Kali“, or “age of vice”) is the last of the four stages the world goes through as part of the cycle of yugas described in the Indian scriptures. The other ages are Satya Yuga, Treta Yuga and Dvapara Yuga.
Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga:
- Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
- Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
- People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
- “At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.” (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7)
With regard to human relationships, Markandeya’s discourse says:
- Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
- People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
- Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
- Sin will increase exponentially, whilst virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
- People will take vows and break them soon after.
- People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
- Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
- Brahmans will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.
Tags: American federal government crimes, federal reserve global banking crime cabal, federal corruption, 1 trillion dollar theft from the American people 2011 2012