Arnie Gundersen is one of the most respected experts on nuclear energy, and is the founder of the information website http://fairewinds.org. In a recent video report for his readers Gundersen dropped a bomb of information which needs to be shared. It was not Tepco [ a Japanese corporation ] which built Unit One of the Fukushima nuclear power plant complex. It was American corporate giant General Electric. GE just happens to also own network broadcasting behemoth NBC Universal, which now explains why there has been so little network news coverage of the ongoing nuclear radiation disaster at Fukushima. So why isn’t there any applied pressure from the American public do force GE to do something to help in Japan? Where is the outrage?
Here’s his report with some other related videos.
Tags: Tepco, Fukushima, General Electric, nuclear radiation, radiation leaks, radiation poisoning, radiation disaster Japan Fukushima, environmental catastrophes, earth climate seas oceans
- TEPCO to pave Fukushima Daiichi site with asphalt to lower radiation (english.kyodonews.jp)
- General Electric Knew Its Reactor Design Was Unsafe … So Why Isn’t GE Getting Any Heat for Fukushima? (rinf.com)
- Gundersen: Fukushima needs independent assesment team (nuclear-news.net)
- Fukushima: A permanent warning for nuclear promoters! (disarmamentandenvironment.wordpress.com)
- Yakuza gangsters ‘forcing homeless people to work on the Fukushima nuclear plant clear-up… who are fired once they suffer high radiation doses’ (dailymail.co.uk)
- TEPCO, Mitsubishi firms to build coal-fired power plants in Fukushima (english.kyodonews.jp)
- Fukushima NRC FOIA Documents: Gundersen Vs. HatrickPenry (Plume-Gate) (disclose.tv)
- Arnie Gundersen Comments on the Fukushima FOIA Documents (fukushimaupdate.com)
- Experts: Japan ‘Incapable’ of Solo Decommissioning Effort (rinf.com)