Prince George County, MD:
You couldn’t miss her. This gal was pinked out to the max, clutching a matching pink cell phone to boot. The woman in pink apparently had little interest in blending into the woodwork today when she stepped up to the teller and demanded an undisclosed amount of cash. She had her face wrapped in a scarf from the nose down. It’s not known whether or not the “pink lady was a “Muslim, however. Police are still looking for the suspect.
Investigators describe the robber as a black woman in her late 20s, who’s 5’8″ to 5’11” tall.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 301-722-4905.
Local coverage and photo below:
LANDOVER, Md. (AP) — Police are searching for a woman wearing plenty of pink who robbed a bank in a Maryland suburb of the nation’s capital.
Prince George’s County police said on the department’s blog that the woman wearing a pink coat and a pink head wrap entered a Capitol One Bank outlet in Landover on Monday afternoon and gave the teller a note demanding money.
Police say the teller gave the woman an undisclosed amount of cash and she ran.
Authorities say the woman also was carrying a pink cellphone.
- Woman Dressed In Pink Robs Md. Bank (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Woman Dressed in All Pink Wanted for Prince George’s Bank Robbery (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Alleged Serial Bank Robber, Accomplice, Arrested In Eastpointe (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Roseville Bank Robber Strikes Again (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Police Arrest Suspected Bank Robber (fox40.com)
- Hephzibah bank robbers still sought (chronicle.augusta.com)
- Police: Capitol Hill bank robber doesn’t make it far (blogs.seattletimes.com)
- Convicted bank robber in Texas gets 15 years (mysanantonio.com)